Tuesday, April 2, 2019 – SAN FRANCISCO
Welcome to San Francisco!
Join us to discuss experiential retail solutions that will optimize your shoppers’ experience.
RetailNext Beyond is coming to San Francisco! Join store operations managers, sales associates, retail marketers, and other retail professionals as we discuss optimizing the shopper experience. Learn how you can empower retailers at every level of the enterprise by going beyond.
To register teams of 4 or more please email email@example.com.
Learn the top trends impacting retail.
- Data will drive in-store decisions
- Deep learning will become more sophisticated
- Brick-and-mortar stores will continue to flourish
How data and analytics can improve the shopping experience.
- Determine effectiveness quickly
- A/B test and implement adjustments
- Make continuous improvements
Best practices for retail and the use of data.
- Optimize for growth and sales
- Understand the full shopper journey
- Test and measure new store concepts
Rachelle BensonTraining and Development Manager - RetailNext
Rachelle Benson’s retail career kicked off as a service lead at Burberry’s Santana Row (San Jose, California) location. This experience prepared her to gain momentum in the retail marketplace and build her managerial skills. After spending 15 years in five different locations with the global luxury brand, Rachelle’s proven abilities to drive store performance through…Read More
Lauren BitarHead of Retail Consulting - RetailNext
Lauren Bitar began her retail career as an assistant buyer in the executive training program at Macy’s. Her experience in merchandising and planning mixed with management consulting and store operations further fueled her retail passion. Lauren received her MBA from Wharton in 2012 and returned to her hometown of Miami to work for Eberjey. Where…Read More
Bridget JohnsCMO - RetailNext
Since joining RetailNext in 2009, Bridget has played a critical role in creating, managing, and expanding RetailNext’s position as the market leader in analytics for the physical store. Under her leadership and guidance, RetailNext has realized triple digit sales growth year after year and now represent a customer base of over 400 retailers. Bridget has…Read More
Cristina EstradaDirector of IT & Operations - Cos Bar
Cristina Estrada is the Director of IT & Operations for Cos Bar. Cos Bar is recognized for disrupting the luxury beauty industry with its unique and engaging sales experience focused on the needs of the client and its carefully curated array of the world’s best beauty brands. Since joining in January 2017, Cristina has used…Read More
Ronnie HartDirector of Retail - American Giant
Ronnie has 20 plus years of retail experience leading retail teams. He has a passion for creating innovative experienced driven store environments. Ronnie achieves this through utilizing in-store analytics, store visual, and staffing stores with customer focused employees. In the past Ronnie has helped brands like Urban Outfitters and Chrome Industries by helping create them…Read More
Lee GreeneVP of Partnerships - GRIN
Lee Greene is the Vice President of Partnerships for GRIN, the leading software suite for brands to optimize and scale influencer marketing in-house. Lee is responsible for leading enterprise sales and strategic partnerships within the fashion, beauty, and retail industries for GRIN. Previously, Lee founded WearAway, a venture-backed online marketplace for influencers to borrow designer…Read More
Be there for groundbreaking presentations from leading retail enthusiasts
We look forward to sharing inspiring retail stories with you and your team throughout the day. Retailers and retail experts will be speaking on a range of topics from store operations to the in-store experience that goes beyond retail. Stick around after the presentations for networking and cocktails on us.
Schedule - Speakers Coming Soon
- 8:00am Registration / Networking Breakfast
- 8:45am Opening
- 9:00am The Changing Role of the Store Manager - How Data, Analytics and the Changing Customer are Impacting How Stores are Run
- 9:40am What Works - Understanding the Levers for Driving Store Traffic and Conversion
- 10:20am Networking Break
- 10:50am Reframing Retail: Evolution of Digital Natives as Retail Innovators
- 11:25am Connecting the Dots: Understanding how The Physical Journey is Impacted by the Digital Experience
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm New Retail: A Discussion Exploring How Pop-up, Experiential, and Multi-brand Retail are Shaping Today's Consumer Experiences
- 1:45pm Using Advanced Analytics to Understand the Full Shopper Journey
- 2:30pm Networking Break
- 2:45pm Conscious Consumerism - Retail With a Purpose
- 3:15pm Hype vs. Reality - What In-Store Tech Really Matters
- 3:45pm Closing
- 4:00pm Cocktails & Canapés